Table of Contents
- U.S. Atomic Energy Commission, Office of Information Service,
Technical Information Center: Nuclear Reactors Built, Being Built or
Planned in the U.S. as of June 30, 1974, Prepared by the Office of the
Assistant Manager for Energy and Development Programs, May 1, 1975 (TID
- Energy Research and Development Administration: A National Plan for
Energy Research, Development, and Demonstration; Creating Energy Choices
for the Future, (Vol.1: The Plan), 1975, U.S. Govt. Printing Office,
Washington, D.C. 20402, ERDA48.
- Public Utilities Fortnightly, Feb. 28, 1974.
- Glaser, P. E., Maynard, O. E., Mackovciak, J., and Ralph, E. L.:
Feasibility Study of Solar Power Stations, NASA CR 2357, 1974.
- Asher, H.: Cost-Quantity Relationships in the Airframe Industry, Rand
Corporation Report R-291, Santa Monica, Calif., 1956.
- Hirsch, W. A.: Firm Progress Ratios, Econometrics, 1956.
- (1) Mann, Alan S., and Yu, Oliver: Breeder Benefits and Uranium
Availability, Nuclear News, vol.18, no. 1, Jan. 1975, pp. 46-52.
- Hudson, Edward, and Jorgenson, Dale: Tax Policy and Energy
Conservation, Discussion paper no. 395, Harvard Institute of Economic
Research, Harvard University, Jan. 1975.
- Prest, A. R., and Turvey, R.: Cost Benefit Analysis: A Survey, The
Economic Journal, vol.75, Dec. 1965, pp. 683-735.
- Glaser, Peter E.: The Satellite Solar Power Station-A Focus for
Future Space Activities, Presentation to the Subcommittee on Space -
Science and Applications of the Committee on Science and Technology, U.S.
House of Representatives, July 22, 1975, in its Future Space Programs,
vol. 2, 1975, pp. 431-459. (Also issued as American Astronautical Society
- Ehricke, K. A.: The Power Relay Satellite, a Means of Global Energy
Transmission Through Space, E74-3-1, Rockwell International Corporation,
El Segundo, Calif., 1974.
1 The costs in this article are in terms of 1974 dollars. All
costs referenced as coming from it were adjusted to 1975 dollars by
taking into account the inflation that occurred in the energy market
during 1974. These adjusted prices were obtained from Manne by personal
communication on Nov. 17, 1975.
Table of Contents