[Publicaffairs] RE: NSS Public Affairs Restart Meeting

Jeremy Pyle jeremy at nss.org
Tue Jun 20 12:12:34 EDT 2006

Here is the conference call information for tonight's NSS Public Affairs
conference call at 5:30 p.m. PT (8:30 ET):

Telephone Number: (563) 843-5600
Access Code:   109-158#

We will go over recent developments, including ISDC 2006, then take a look
at immediate and longer-term priorities for NSS public affairs activities,
such as Web site overhaul and Las Cruces-related outreach.

Looking forward to speaking with everyone tonight!  Please let me know if
you will *not* be able to join the call.

Thanks,
Jeremy

  _____