[Publicaffairs] RE: NSS Public Affairs Restart Meeting

Jeremy Pyle jeremy at nss.org
Mon Jun 19 12:55:03 EDT 2006

It appears the consensus for a PA meeting is option #3, this Tuesday evening
(6/20) at 5:30 PT (8:30 ET).  I understand that this time will not be ideal
for everyone, but this should accommodate the schedules of most
participants.

The meeting will not last more than 60 minutes, and we'll start the call in
a slightly different way this time. more on that later.

I will send out an agenda and telecon # later this evening.

All the best,
Jeremy

  _____