[Publicaffairs] NSS Public Affairs Restart Meeting

Jeremy Pyle jeremy at nss.org
Tue Jun 13 22:54:20 EDT 2006

After a several month-long hiatus, I would like to hold a meeting of the
National Space Society Public Affairs Committee.  We have several exciting
things to discuss and various priorities to assess, but first I'd like to
select a date & time that is convenient for everyone.

If you would like to participate, please reply to this message and indicate
which telecon time would be best for you.

1)       MONDAY, June 19 -- 5 p.m. (PT) / 8 p.m. (ET)
2)       MONDAY, June 19 -- 7 p.m. (PT) / 10 p.m. (ET)
3)       TUESDAY, June 20 - 5:30 p.m. (PT) / 8:30 (ET)
4)       Other: -------------__________________________________

Once we select a meeting time, I will send a short agenda with a telecon
dial-in number.

Thank you!
Jeremy

Jeremy L. Pyle