[Publicaffairs] RE: Space Settlement Ideas

Josh Powers joshpowers at cox.net
Mon Jan 30 21:54:43 EST 2006

Jeremy,

I don't object to #1 and #2 in principle.  Let's have a conversation,
including George, about how to put it into practice.  We've tried to get
Downlink on a regular monthly schedule before with limited success.  I think
we're better positioned now because your PA work and the generally greater
activity at the NSS national level is generating more to report on.  We've
also got to come up with some way to get information out of the chapters,
and I haven't yet found anyone who knows how to do that reliably.  But,
there must be a way.

Anyway, I am free on Wed evening, Friday late afternoon/evening, or sometime
this weekend to strategize.  We can set up a small telecon for this if we
need multiple folks, but let's try to keep it to people who will be directly
involved in doing the work since that's who really has to buy into whatever
actions are required.

Josh