[Publicaffairs] Space Settlement Ideas

George T. Whitesides gtwhitesides at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 26 16:53:57 EST 2006

Perhaps we could talk to David about putting a podcast of his show on Ad Astra Online and nss.org.

  Probably win-win, as long as its set up the right way.

Marianne <mjdyson at swbell.net> wrote:  I know you all are aware of The Space Show. I'd hate for us to compete
directly with his show - and it is really a great show. Rather than reinvent
the wheel, why don't we look into combining forces (and audiences) and do
the blog/podcast in cooperation with The Space Show? We could use quotes and
questions from the interviews as content for the blog. I have no objection
to a separate space settlement blog, but unless we have a horde of
volunteers who are anxious to commit to maintaining a blog and doing a
podcast every week for the rest of their lives, I think we should seriously
consider working with someone who is already doing it.

Marianne

George T. Whitesides
Executive Director, National Space Society
  1620 I St. NW, Suite 615  | Washington, DC  20006
T:  202 429 1600  | F:  202 463 8497  | M:  626 833 5869
  george at nss.org  | http://www.nss.org

  May 4-7, The 25th annual Internation Space Development Conference
  The citizen space event of the year!  www.isdc2006.org