[Publicaffairs] RE: NSS MEDIA ALERT: George Whitesides interviewed FRIDAY 2/3 on NPR

Jeremy Pyle jeremy at nss.org
Fri Feb 3 17:33:51 EST 2006

If you missed today's interview of George Whitesides on NPR, you can still
listen online. We're in the process of obtaining a written transcript of the
interview, but in the meantime, here are two ways to listen:

1)	Visit either one of these two links to listen via streaming audio:
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5187452 or
http://sciencefriday.com/streaming.html

2)	If you listen to podcasts on your iPod or other MP3 player,
subscribe to the Science Friday Podcast via the iTunes Music Store or by
visiting the following page:
http://www.sciencefriday.com/audio/

Please note that Science Friday does not usually upload the Podcast until a
day or two after it airs, so please be patient and keep checking back.
However, the streaming version (see #1 above) is online now and working
perfectly.

After you listen, I'm sure you'll join me in congratulating George for
giving a positive, confident and forward-thinking voice to NSS members
around the world.

All the best,
Jeremy Pyle