[LISS] November 10, 2006 Museum Event

Trekker724 at aol.com Trekker724 at aol.com
Sun Oct 22 07:54:05 EDT 2006

Hi All,

I just got the information from the Cradle of Aviation Museum about a
special lecture that will take place there on November 10, 2006.

Two of the three remaining Mercury astronauts, Wally Schirra and Scott
Carpenter, will be speaking that night. As a courtesy to the gentlemen, there  will
be no autograph signing.

The particulars are:
Time: 7:30 pm
Cost: $20 for non-members and $15 for members

Reserve your seat early by calling 516-572-4066

Let me know if you plan to come-I will try to get us a discount.

Susan Raizer