[LISS] Fwd: Saving Hubble Documentary Film

Arthur Smith apsmith at aps.org
Thu Nov 16 23:27:13 EST 2006

Note that the "Saving Hubble" show mentioned will be at the Vanderbilt
Planetarium in Centerport, December 5th (see the details below), as well
as various Manhattan events.

And yes, the Mercury thing was great - Wally Schirra and Scott Carpenter
made quite a comedy team! With a little help from John Glenn on the big
screen... thanks for letting us know about that.

Arthur