[ISDC2006] lost item at ISDC

Vilia Zmuidzinas tps.vz at planetary.org
Tue May 9 14:10:47 EDT 2006

Hi all,

Congratulations on the completion of a successful ISDC conference!

I enjoyed meeting and working with all of the volunteers at the conference
-- they were great!

Rich Mann called me this morning asking about a lost item -- a blue,
palm-sized notebook with artwork on the front.  His business card was taped
into the inside front cover.  Planetary Society staff did not bring any
missing lost and found items back to our headquarters.

If anyone has seen such an item, please let me know, and I will let Rich
know it has been found.

Thanks!

Vilia Zmuidzinas
Events & Project Coordinator