[ISDC2006] Reminder for our ISDC organizing committee telecon on Sunday April 2, 2006 at 1:00pm Pacific / 4:00pm Eastern time.

Pat Montoure montoure.pat at ssd.loral.com
Fri Mar 31 15:59:51 EST 2006

Reminder for our ISDC organizing committee telecon on Sunday April 2,
2006 at 1:00pm Pacific / 4:00pm Eastern time.

Call in: 888-387-8686
Room code: 6863339#

Hi everyone,

I thought a good subject for this call would be conference readiness.
What is out there that might sneak up on us Wed morning.  What are your
needs that have not been met for you to accomplish your task.

Agenda:

1. Introductions
2. Programming
3. Operations
4. Registration
5. Program Book
6. Volunteers

Also, we are having an in person meeting at the Sheraton Gateway April
6, Thurs evening at 7:30 pm.

Pat Montoure
806 Acacia Ave
Sunnyvale, CA 94086