[ISDC2006] Eric Sterner ISDC speaker?

pcojanis pcojanis at ureach.com
Thu Mar 30 18:08:07 EST 2006

George,

Since we are having Shana Dale come speak for us at the
conference, may we can try to have Eric Sterner (who now again
works for her, come with her if is not already coming and
participate in ISDC as well.  Maybe he could be part of some
Space Policy panel or the exsisting Politics and Space Advocacy
Panel, thus making him a featured speaker?  Maybe we could get
some of the other speakers and put together them on a Space
Policy type Panel?

Story--
Sterner Leaving HASC To Work for NASA
WASHINGTON — NASA has hired former House Science Committee
staffer Eric Sterner to serve as associate deputy administrator
for policy and plans effective March 20. Sterner will be
reporting to NASA Deputy Administrator Shana Dale, whom he
worked for on the House Science Committee from 1995 to 1999.

Philip Cojanis
pcojanis at ureach.com
(310) 699-7906