[ISDC2006] Ops Items for ISDC

Spellman James Civ 60 MDG/PA James.Spellman at travis.af.mil
Tue Mar 28 22:04:45 EST 2006

BIG SUGGESTION:

Add to your list "NSS Logo" or "ISDC '06 Logo" placards/signage
(typically 18"x18" - but check for exact measurements to cover up any
existing Sheraton Gateway signage that may already be on them).  The
placards/signage should also ideally have the www.nss.org
<http://www.nss.org/>  website listed as well.

These are to be placed on each and every podium in use during
conference.

It's cheap product placement for any media cameras that show up, even if
they frame a speaker tight.

Besides, we're not the Sheraton Gateway Space Conference, so there's no
need to be shilling for the host site (which they're counting on with
their podium signs)

Regards,
~JS~