[ISDC2006] Reminder for our ISDC organizing committee telecon on Sunday Mar 26, 2006 at 1:00pm Pacific / 4:00pm Eastern time.

Pat Montoure montoure.pat at ssd.loral.com
Thu Mar 23 17:55:33 EST 2006

This week we would like to focus on Operations, Registration, Program
Book, and Volunteers. If you have interest in any of these issues,
please join us on Sunday Mar 26.

Reminder for our ISDC organizing committee telecon on Sunday Mar 26,
2006 at 1:00pm Pacific / 4:00pm Eastern time.

Call in: 888-387-8686
Room code: 6863339#

Agenda:

1. Introductions
2. Operations
3. Registration
4. Program Book
5. Volunteers

If you won’t be able to make the telecon, it would be most helpful if
you could email a summery of what you have accomplished since last we
met. Thank you all for your participation.

Pat Montoure
806 Acacia Ave
Sunnyvale, CA 94086
Email: patmontour at aol.com