[ISDC2006] ORBIT Awards Dinner page

Samuel Coniglio sam.coniglio at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 00:35:44 EST 2006

Dale:

We changed the event from black tie to business attire. Many folks are
coming from the space venture forum, which is also business attire.

Sam

--
Samuel Coniglio
Photographer, Writer, Macintosh Computer Wiz
Email: sam.coniglio at gmail.com
Web: www.samsphotography.net
Vice President, Space Tourism Society
Setting the Vision of a Positive Future in Space
www.spacetourismsociety.org
May 4-7, Los Angeles:
25th Annual International Space Development Conference
The citizen space event of the year!  www.isdc2006.org