[ISDC2006] Hospitality Suites

Dale Amon amon at vnl.com
Wed Mar 22 09:33:43 EST 2006

On Wed, Mar 22, 2006 at 07:24:38AM -0000, Ronnie Lajoie wrote:
> Ditto for HAL5, especially the "reasonable" part! :))  -- Ronnie
>
> On Tue, 21 Mar 2006, "Craig E. Ward" <cewcew at mac.com> wrote :
>

> > How are the hospitality suites being handled? OASIS would be
> > interested in hosting one one night if the costs are reasonable.
> >
> > Will the conference be picking up the cost of the room?
> >
> > Can a host bring supplies in from outside the hotel or must the hotel
> > provide supplies at hotel rates?

You get a bunch of people to go out with suitcases,
load them up with munchies and alcohol at the nearest
store and randomly come back to the hotel.

When Pittsburgh L5 was the party capital of the Society,
we had some seriously good smugglers. :-)

--
             Artemis Systems Development
   Dale Amon     amon at islandone.org    +44-7802-188325