[ISDC2006] ORBIT Awards Dinner page

Craig E. Ward cewcew at mac.com
Tue Mar 21 21:29:07 EST 2006

The monthly planing meeting for the LA chapter was last Saturday. We
discussed plans for how OASIS would be participating, but what threw
me was the question, "Why is the ORBIT Awards Dinner worth $100?"

I couldn't give an answer and the person asking did not find the
coverage on the web page (http://www.isdc2006.org/gala.html )
informative enough. Can the description of the event be beefed-up?
(Earlier talk about a "gala" mentioned tuxedos and other finery. Has
that changed?)

I will relay any information that comes my way before it makes it to
the web page.

Thanks,

Craig

cewcew at mac.com
"There are 10 kinds of people in the world: Those who understand
binary and those who don't."