[ISDC2006] Deadline for program book materials

OASIS Newsletter odyssey_editor at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 20 14:53:07 EST 2006

Hi Amaresh,
Thanks for doing this!

Everyone: I'll need all materials (bios, pictures, other book materials) by
April 5th.  This is because the printer needs two weeks, and I will need to
polish the layout and do final copyedit; also make sure I have the various
speakers' approvals of shortened bios.

This evening I'll send an updated spreadsheet showing what I have/what I still
need.

Please let me know if you have questions, suggestions, or concerns.
Thanks everybody,

Lisa