[ISDC2006] Reminder for our ISDC organizing committee telecon on Sunday Mar 12, 2006 at 1:00pm Pacific / 4:00pm Eastern time.

Pat Montoure montoure.pat at ssd.loral.com
Thu Mar 16 16:03:51 EST 2006

We hope to have the grid out by Friday.  In anticipation of this, we are
focusing the Sunday call on Programming.  If your interests lie else
where, you don't have to be on the call. Take a weekend off.  :-)

Sam C, you requested Derek Webber, co-chair space tourism track to be put on the ISDC 2006 email list.  I don't have his email address.  Could you please forward this to him and at the same time cc me, so I will have his address to add to the list - Thanks

We will set up a separate telecon for things such as operations, hotel, exhibits, vendors, registration (on site)etc.

Reminder for our ISDC organizing committee telecon on Sunday Mar 12, 2006 at 1:00pm Pacific / 4:00pm Eastern time.

Call in: 888-387-8686
Room code: 6863339#

Agenda:

1. Introductions
2. Programming

    A. Track Chairs Reports
3. Programming Book
4. Audio Visual - Pat will need to have speakers requirements ASAP
5. Other business (please email George or Pat to put additional items on
the agenda).

If you won't be able to make the telecon, it would be most helpful if
you could email a summery of what you have accomplished since last we
met. Thank you all for your participation.

Pat Montoure
806 Acacia Ave
Sunnyvale, CA 94086
Email: patmontour at aol.com