[ISDC2006] Re: VIP speakers for program book

OASIS Newsletter odyssey_editor at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 11 09:48:24 EST 2006

Hi George,
I see more people on the speakers page that weren't on this list.
I take it they will all go into the program book?

We now have over 50 names!

If I squish 3 bios per side of a page, that yields 17 pages- but many bios are
bigger.

Will people go blind if I use 11 or even 10-point font?

Should I just make a separate bio book? or will some of these people not go
into the book?

Help!

Lisa

Neil Woodward