[ISDC2006] Content editing bios for program book. Help!

OASIS Newsletter odyssey_editor at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 10 01:41:28 EST 2006

HELP!

Some of the bios I've found are too big! say 500 words (like your standard NASA
bio.) Those are not going to fit into the program...100-150 words at most would
be better.

Who of you is good at slashing content? I'm having trouble knowing what to cut
when the bio has a long list of offices and titles.

I understand that Susan Lendroth and Jennifer Vaughn are great at this. Anyone
else good at this, so I can spread the work around and save time?

I've attached the bios of Angela Diaz and Brian Chase as examples. I take it I
can chop out schools, degrees, Who's Who type organizations?

Thanks so much!

Lisa