[ISDC2006] Room at Sheraton Hotel

david stuart dstuart at prodigy.net
Thu Mar 9 11:57:54 EST 2006

As a point of info - when I tried to get a room the site said Wed -Sun was full, BUT when I
tried Thur - Sun it would let me book.
Then, the next day I was able to book Wed -Sun, so timing seems to be everything.
So, I suggest trying reserving a few days at least at a few different times.  [I did cancel
my first reservation, so Thur-Sun should have a room open]
This was all done 2 days ago.
David Stuart, NSS-Seattle