[ISDC2006] I need help finding bios, pics for the following

Dale Amon amon at vnl.com
Wed Mar 8 07:48:22 EST 2006

On Tue, Mar 07, 2006 at 07:07:39PM -0800, OASIS Newsletter wrote:
> I've found the bios and pics for many of the people on the list you sent me;
> except I need help for the following:

I have no 'formal' photos but do have pictures of some of them. Mostly I
have more documentary, informal shots of people and places.

> Rick Tumlinson need bio and pic (sorry Mike, the pic was too small but thanks
> anyway)

Latest ones would be of Rick in the bar in Las Cruces...

> Hugh Downs, I will use the ISDC 2005 program bio (so I can use what he's
> previously okayed); also want the pic file from that book (Sam Coniglio may
> have this)

I think I have some not very well lit photos of him at lunches and banquets
this year.

> Robert Zubrin, President, the Mars Society (I take it we have his bio and pic
> somewhere, so I can use what he's previously okayed)

Not sure I have anything recent but I have some too small ones of him
from early nineties.

> Jerry Pournelle

I think I've got some shots of him at the XCOR hanger
during the Ruten first suborbital flight.

--
             Artemis Systems Development
   Dale Amon     amon at islandone.org    +44-7802-188325