[ISDC2006] [sci-fi con contacts

LOBY4SPACE at aol.com LOBY4SPACE at aol.com
Mon Mar 6 16:48:23 EST 2006

In a message dated 3/6/2006 1:42:22 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
dstuart at prodigy.net writes:

I gather that this is the Commercial convention and not the local convention
run by local Sci-Fi groups. With that in mind, I had suggested in the 2/24
meeting that the Art track contact the local Sci-Fi group convention since they
would most likely have Art Panels for their Art room & they might be able to
lend/rent them to ISDC. The group you list below is most likely NOT that group.
I believe Mark Hopkins knows of the local groups convention name, plus the
local NSS Chapter may have some contact with that group.
Dave Stuart, NSS-Seattle

OASIS, the local NSS chapter, has excellent relations with the local science
fiction group, which puts on the Loscon (spelling?) science fiction convention
every year.

Mark