[ISDC2006] ISDC2006 ? overview?

david stuart dstuart at prodigy.net
Sun Mar 5 18:51:20 EST 2006

  ISDC 2006
  Based on the 3/5/06 conference call [I was only able to attend the last 1/2 of the call] I understand the basic programming structure to be the following. Is this, at minimum, close to what other folks have in mind?

  Wednesday - May 3, 2006
  -Various NSS Committee meetings

  Thursday Morning
  -Plenary talks - 4 in sequence
  - Space Venturing - 2 talks & registration
  -Vendor and Display rooms
  -Art display rooms

  Thursday Noon – Luncheon with Speaker/ Space Venturing Luncheon [Burt Rutan]

  Thursday Afternoon
  -Dedicated topic tracks – 4 or 5 in parallel
  -Space Venturing programs
  -Vendor & display rooms
  -Art display room

  Thursday Evening – Orbit Awards Dinner with Speaker(s)

  Friday Morning
  -Plenary talks - 4 in sequence
  -Vendor and Display rooms
  -Art display rooms

  Friday Noon – Luncheon with speaker

  Friday Afternoon
  -Dedicated topic tracks – 4 or 5 in parallel
  -Vendor & display rooms
  -Art display room

  Friday Evening – Dinner with Speaker

  Saturday Morning
  -Plenary talks - 4 in sequence
  -Vendor and Display rooms
  -Art display rooms
  -Kids Space program

  Saturday Noon – Luncheon with Speaker

  Saturday Afternoon
  -Dedicated topic tracks – 4 or 5 in parallel
  -Vendor & display rooms
  -Art display room
  -NSS Board meeting
  -Kids Space program

  Saturday Evening – Banquet Dinner with Speaker

  Sunday Morning
  -Dedicated topic tracks - 4 or 5 in parallel
  -Vendor and Display rooms
  -Art display rooms
  -NSS Board meeting

  Sunday Noon – Closing Presentation