[ISDC2006] ISDC2006 Committee telecon

Craig E. Ward cewcew at mac.com
Fri Mar 3 20:49:48 EST 2006

At 7:32 AM -0800 3/3/06, Pat Montoure wrote:
>Better late than never.
>
>Reminder for our ISDC organizing committee telecon on Sunday Mar 5,
>2006 at 1:00pm Pacific / 4:00pm Eastern time.

I will not be able to make this call.

For a status update, I have distributed the job description document
as presented to this list before the last teleconference and asked
the volunteers to express a job preference. Those preferences are
trickling in. Now I need a good list of supervisors to route the
requests to.

Craig

cewcew at mac.com
"There are 10 kinds of people in the world: Those who understand
binary and those who don't."