[ISDC2006] VERY PRELIMINARY Programming Grid

Michael Mealling mmealling at masten-space.com
Mon Jan 30 13:20:45 EST 2006

Pat,
   Would it be possible for the entrepreneurship track to extend to
Saturday as well? Bob and I have been discussing a split between the two
days: Friday would be a time for the various companies to talk about
issues and their companies and Saturday would be for experts in business
topics (marketing, insurance, etc) to present new business topics to the
companies that presented on Friday.

Thanks!

-MM

--
Michael Mealling                  Masten Space Systems, Inc.
VP Business Development                       473 Sapena Ct.