[ISDC2006] VERY PRELIMINARY Programming Grid

Potter, Seth D seth.d.potter at boeing.com
Mon Jan 30 12:36:43 EST 2006

Nice work, Pat.  One possible correction: as far as I know, the solar
power satellite (= space solar power) session falls within the SSI
track, so should not be indicated as separate, unless John Mankins
(Sunsat Energy Council) or Lee Valentine (SSI) have requested otherwise,
or unless some space solar power advocates have requested their own
workshop space.
Seth

Seth D. Potter, Ph.D.
Principal Engineer/Scientist
The Boeing Company
Phantom Works
Systems Engineering & Project Management
5301 Bolsa Ave., MC H013-C330
Huntington Beach, CA 92647-2099
Telephone: (714) 372-2941
Fax: (714) 896-6930