[ISDC2006] RE: Boeing Young Engineers Team interested in ISDC

Larson, Rachel Rachel.Larson at boeing.com
Thu Jan 26 14:13:01 EST 2006

Thanks Seth for bringing up that point - I think it is very realistic.
There may be some minimal weekday time that we could help, but weekend
time I think is more realistic - since many may not have the luxury of
utilizing vacation time for this since we are so busy during the day.
The group is highly motivated and there seems to be a bit of interest -
they just would like more specifics before putting anything in stone.