[ISDC2006] Sample ISDC programs?

Frank Pietronigro spaceartist at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jan 25 19:42:30 EST 2006

Dear Lisa,

This is Frank Pietronigro, Co-Chair of the Space Art
Track and I simply want to offer a recommendation on
the production software being considered for the
design of the document.  During the call on Sunday it
was mentioned that Page Maker was used to create the
program book in years past and I think you mentioend
the possibility of using Quark or InDesign.

I would recommend that the ISDC Program Book designer
/ team transition from Page Maker to other industry
standard print productoon software such as Quark or
InDesign.

Thank you,  Frank Pietronigro