[ISDC2006] Boeing Young Engineers Team interested in ISDC

Potter, Seth D seth.d.potter at boeing.com
Thu Jan 26 14:01:20 EST 2006

ISDC 2006 Organizers:
The Boeing Young Engineers Team (BYET) is an organization of younger
employees based at the Huntington Beach, California plant that
facilitates career development and training for those in the early
phases of their career.  I told them about ISDC and their planning team
is interested in some kind of involvement.  They would like to know what
kind of participation we are looking for.  Perhaps their own technical
session -- just for an afternoon, or longer, or perhaps doing some sort
of legwork at the conference in exchange for free registration.  One
thing to keep in mind is that budgets for attending conferences (i.e.,
doing it on company time) are limited, and vacation time is at a
premium, so we might want to concentrate their activities over the
weekend portion of the conference (Rachel-- I don't want to speak for
BYET on this, but I did want to raise the issue).  Let's e-talk.
Seth

Seth D. Potter, Ph.D.
Principal Engineer/Scientist
The Boeing Company
Phantom Works
Systems Engineering & Project Management
5301 Bolsa Ave., MC H013-C330
Huntington Beach, CA 92647-2099
Telephone: (714) 372-2941
Fax: (714) 896-6930