[ISDC2006] Secretary Homans accepts

George T. Whitesides gtwhitesides at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 23 18:40:20 EST 2006

More good news:

  Rick Homans, New Mexico's Secretary of Economic  Development and the main architect of the state's involvement with  entrepreneurial space (in partnership with Governor Richardson of  course), has accepted our invitation to speak.

  Yesterday's meeting / call was great.  Let's start to push hard to  make concrete progress over the next week.  Promotions, PR,  affiliate organizations, sponsorships, tours, exhibits, and of course  -- speakers and tracks -- everything is important and now is the time.

  Best,

  George

George T. Whitesides
Executive Director, National Space Society
  1620 I St. NW, Suite 615  | Washington, DC  20006
T:  202 429 1600  | F:  202 463 8497  | M:  626 833 5869
  george at nss.org  | http://www.nss.org

  May 4-7, The 25th annual Internation Space Development Conference
  The citizen space event of the year!  www.isdc2006.org