[ISDC2006] Speaker Photos and Bio's

Mike Turney miketurney at direcway.com
Fri Jan 20 16:01:57 EST 2006

I'm in the process of getting content on the ISDC Web site for the Speakers
page.. http://isdc.nss.org/2006/speakers.html  I¹m currently acquiring
photos and creating one or two line bio's of VIP Speakers and Guests from
whatever source possible. The number of Speakers/Special Guests promises to
grow exponentially.

In the spirit of pooling our resources and more importantly presenting a
consistent media image do any of you have photos (or bio¹s) relevant to
persons currently listed on the Speakers web page? Persons working on the
Program Book possibly? Media/Design people possibly? Persons who created the
back page ad for the upcoming Ad Astra publication?

Is there currently one person who is making the request to the Speakers
/Special Guests regarding providing NSS with a photo and bio of themselves
and if so who might that be?

Thanks,
Mike Turney