[ISDC2006] ISDC06 committee meeting]

SRosen6 at aol.com SRosen6 at aol.com
Thu Jan 19 20:37:08 EST 2006

I'll be on a plane back to DC at that time.

Stan

In a message dated 1/18/2006 12:35:08 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
montoure.pat at ssd.loral.com writes:

Reminder  for our ISDC organizing committee meeting on Sunday Jan 22,

2006 at  3:00pm Pacific / 7:00pm Eastern time at the Sheraton Gateway in
Salon 112  from 3:00pm - 6:00pm.

For those of you who can't make the meeting, the  call in information is:

Call in: 888-387-8686
Room code:  6863339#

Agenda:

1. Introductions
2. General updates
3.  Programming - Phil C
4. Programming Book
5. Responsibility reports
A.  Big name speakers – George and Bruce
B. Thurs night Gala - Space Tourism  Soc
C. Registration
D. Hotel - Pat Meeting Monday Jan 23 9:30 am with  hotel rep
E. Audio Visual
F. Tours - Planetary Soc
G. Web Site
H.  Vendor/Dealers Room
I. Affiliate organizations
J. Corporate  Sponsors
K. Corporate Exhibitors
L. PR
6. Other business (please  email Pat and George to put additional items
on the agenda).

If you  won’t be able to make the meeting or attend via telecon, it would
be most  helpful if you could email a summery of what you have
accomplished since  last we met. Thank you all for your participation.

Pat Montoure
806  Acacia Ave
Sunnyvale, CA 94086
Email: patmontour at aol.com