[ISDC2006] RE: Election for the new President of SUNSAT

pcojanis pcojanis at ureach.com
Wed Jan 18 13:57:21 EST 2006

Seth,

This is Awesome!!  Space Solar Power is something I really like,
and have even spent time in congress helping to get some funding
for the fresh look study that you were part of at Boeing.  I
know you probably have a bunch of material to present your own
paper on the topic.
Good work!

Phil

---- On Tue, 17 Jan 2006, Potter, Seth D
(seth.d.potter at boeing.com) wrote:

> Dear Sunsat Energy Council Members and researchers in the
field of Space
> Solar Power and Wireless Power Transmission:
>
> As mentioned in a previous e-mail, the National Space Society
(NSS) and
> The Planetary Society are co-hosting the annual International
Space
> Development Conference (usually NSS's own) in Los Angeles at
the Los
> Angeles Airport Sheraton Gateway, 4-7 May 2006.  The
Princeton, NJ-based
> Space Studies Institute (SSI) will be holding a track within
the
> conference.  Within that track, John Mankins will be chairing
a Space
> Solar Power session.  Those of you who can make it to the Los
Angeles
> area this May might be interested in presenting a paper on
Space Solar
http://isdc.nss.org/2006/.
> I apologize if any of you got more than one copy of this
e-mail.