[ISDC2006] ISDC06 committee meeting]

Pat Montoure montoure.pat at ssd.loral.com
Wed Jan 18 15:34:22 EST 2006

Reminder for our ISDC organizing committee meeting on Sunday Jan 22,

2006 at 3:00pm Pacific / 7:00pm Eastern time at the Sheraton Gateway in
Salon 112 from 3:00pm - 6:00pm.

For those of you who can't make the meeting, the call in information is:

Call in: 888-387-8686
Room code: 6863339#

Agenda:

1. Introductions
2. General updates
3. Programming - Phil C
4. Programming Book
5. Responsibility reports
A. Big name speakers – George and Bruce
B. Thurs night Gala - Space Tourism Soc
C. Registration
D. Hotel - Pat Meeting Monday Jan 23 9:30 am with hotel rep
E. Audio Visual
F. Tours - Planetary Soc
G. Web Site
H. Vendor/Dealers Room
I. Affiliate organizations
J. Corporate Sponsors
K. Corporate Exhibitors
L. PR
6. Other business (please email Pat and George to put additional items
on the agenda).

If you won’t be able to make the meeting or attend via telecon, it would
be most helpful if you could email a summery of what you have
accomplished since last we met. Thank you all for your participation.

Pat Montoure
806 Acacia Ave
Sunnyvale, CA 94086
Email: patmontour at aol.com