[ISDC2006] New Years 2006 and Burning Man 2005 photos online

Samuel Coniglio sam.coniglio at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 02:49:42 EST 2006

Hello!

I just put up some awesome images from two major events:

Burning Man 2005
http://www.samsphotography.net/2005BurningMan/index.html

New Year's Eve 2006
http://www.samsphotography.net/2006NewYears/index.html

What is so significant about these events?
The Burning Man photos were taken with an unusual camera called the
Holga.  It is a cheap plastic camera that happens to use super high
quality film (same as Hasselblad).  The results are surreal.

The New Year's Eve party was a fund raiser for an artist friend.  He
builds giant inflatable planets.  In late 2006, there will be 9
planets, plus the sun and the moon decorating the beach at Laguna in
California.  I recruited the entertainment and created a lot of the
multimedia.  It was a fun bash.

I'm still debating about putting my stuff up on flickr.com.  I lose
control of the look and feel of the web page and the images just
become part of a big database.  Your feedback on the pros and cons of
flickr.com are welcome.

Enjoy!

Sam

--
Samuel Coniglio
Photographer, Writer, Macintosh Computer Wiz
Email: sam.coniglio at gmail.com
Web: www.samsphotography.net