[ISDC2006] isdc06 final logo

Spellman James Civ 60 MDG/PA James.Spellman at travis.af.mil
Tue Jan 17 20:44:26 EST 2006

Ditto.  Same problem here.

Jim Spellman

-----Original Message-----
From: isdc2006-bounces at nss.org [mailto:isdc2006-bounces at nss.org] On Behalf Of pcojanis
Sent: Tuesday, January 17, 2006 5:37 PM
To: karen; isdc2006 at nss.org
Subject: Re: [ISDC2006] isdc06 final logo

Karen,

The .pdf file seems to be corrupted, so it always gives an error
message when I try to open it.  All the other files are a .eps
of which I do not have an application to open this type of file.
 What application is necessary?  Could you also convert this
file and make it some other graphic file types. like maybe .bmp,
.jpeg, or .gif.  It sure would make it more useful and easier to
use and put into documents.
Thanks

Philip Cojanis

---- On Tue, 17 Jan 2006, karen (karen.o.lau at gmail.com) wrote:

> ATTACHMENT 0: multipart/alternative
>
> Hello all-
> I present to you 2006's ISDC logo.
>
> There are 2 versions: A-for smaller format for print or
online, and B-
> for bigger format prints that is no less than 45mm in width.
Enjoy.