[ISDC2006] RE: Vandenberg tour for attendees of 25th ISDC, 4-7 May 2006

Spellman James Civ 60 MDG/PA James.Spellman at travis.af.mil
Fri Jan 6 15:49:34 EST 2006

Jack -

I'll be discussing this with the ISDC planning staff (composed of
National Space Society <http://www.nss.org/>  and Planetary Society
<http://planetary.org/>  leaders).

I do know they prefer a Vandenberg tour date of Wednesday, 3 May --
which would enable people to attend the start of the ISDC on Thursday
morning.  It will also be sandwiched between the California Space
Authority's <http://www.californiaspaceauthority.org/>  Space Day in
Sacramento activities, normally held in mid-April, and the 4th
Responsive Space <http://www.responsivespace.com/>  conference planned
for April 24-27 at the LAX Westin Hotel.

As of now, I can't give you any hard numbers on confirmed attendance for
the Vandenberg tour as I haven't heard of any returned confirmed
reservations yet - let alone if they've been sent out to the populace.

I'll keep you apprised as I know more.

Regards,

~JS~

     //signed//