[ISDC2006] Sunday Meeting Jan 8, 2006

Larry Evans mach25 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 8 04:50:36 EST 2006

Hi all,

I wanted to let you know that Cherie Rabideau and I will not be able to enter the conference call
on Sunday as we have another appointment that has come up at that time (we have a set of
interviews with some of the scientists on the Spirit and Opportunity rovers, as well as people
from the new Imax film, Roving Mars). Other members of OCSS should be on the line such as Ramona
Montayne and Dave Snead. If there is anything that needs to be passed along to either of us from
this teleconference, please let Ramona know and she will be sure to get it to us. Hope your
meeting goes well and that everyone had a great holiday season.

Take care,

Larry Evans