[ISDC2006] Happy Valentine's Day to ISDC team

George T. Whitesides gtwhitesides at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 15 00:58:11 EST 2006

Hi folks,

  Happy Valentine's Day, everyone!

  In case you have not heard the latest:

  Shana Dale, the Deputy Administrator of NASA and the first woman to  hold that position, has confirmed to speak (please keep this quiet for  now and off the website as we are going to do a release about it), and  ...

  Burt Rutan has agreed to give the opening luncheon keynote talk (this finalizes when he will be there), and ...

  We are working on some special guests for Thursday night.

  More soon -- look forward to speaking to everyone this Sunday.

  George

George T. Whitesides
Executive Director, National Space Society
  1620 I St. NW, Suite 615  | Washington, DC  20006
T:  202 429 1600  | F:  202 463 8497  | M:  626 833 5869
  george at nss.org   |  www.nss.org

  May 4-7, Los Angeles:
  25th Annual International Space Development Conference
  The citizen space event of the year!  www.isdc2006.org