[ISDC2006] Re: New pages for ISDC website - Space Art Track

FRANK PIETRONIGRO newpov at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 5 14:49:37 EST 2006

In regards to the Space Art Track's presenence on the
ISDC website, Lowry Burgess and I are currently
teaching a Space Art Studio SEMINAR at the College of
Fine Arts at Carnegie Mellon University.  It is our
intentions to enroll a team of students in this class
to help support as liaisons in fostering the creation
of a web presence on the ISDC website for the Space
Art Track.  Lowry will be discussing this opportunity
with the students this coming week.

It is our intention that they edit the text in the
Space Art Track Development Proposal and identify key
features of the Space Art Track for promotion on the
ISDC website.  DRAFT text will be developed as soon as
possible.    We will prepare some .jpgs including
images used in the Space Art Track Development
Proposal for use on the website.

To whose attention should we send this information?
Mike Turney or someone else?  Please advise with
comments, feedback and suggestions.  Thank you,

Frank Pietronigro
Interdisciplinary Artist
Co-Founder and Project Director, Zero Gravity Arts
Consortium
Co-Chair, Space Art Track, 25th International Space
Development Conference
Associate Fellow, STUDIO For Creative Inquiry, College
of Fine Arts, Carnegie Mellon University
P. O. Box 193163, San Francisco, CA 94119-3163
415-695-0933
frank at pietronigro.com

Zero Gravity Arts Consortium
http://www.zgac.org

25th International Space Development Conference
http://isdc.nss.org/2006/

 PBS KQED Space Art Special on SPARK
 http://www.kqed.org/spark/artists-orgs/spaceart.jsp