[ISDC2006] Volunteer Cooridinator Status Report

Craig E. Ward cewcew at mac.com
Sat Feb 4 18:08:16 EST 2006

Here is what I would have for tomorrow's teleconference. Unless there
are questions that can't be addressed before hand, I won't need any
time during the teleconference.

The web site is using the forwarding address
"volunteer-isdc2006 at oasis-nss.org" as the contact point for
volunteers. I've been seeing about one query per week since it went
on- line last month. In the last week, I have had one new volunteer
and one person notified me that he will not be a volunteer.

At the last meeting, I was asked to query the volunteers for a new
coordinator for the "Dealers'/Vendors' Room". I setup a mailing list
with all of the volunteer address and put the message out.
Unfortunately, there have been no takers.

As of today, there are 11 volunteers on the list.

The only job descriptions I have are the one Pat put out in an excel
spreadsheet last December. I can work with that, but anyone who has
more detail or additional descriptions can send them to me. My next
task will be to provide the job descriptions to the volunteers in
some useful way.

Let's have a good, quick teleconference tomorrow.

Craig

cewcew at mac.com
"There are 10 kinds of people in the world: Those who understand
binary and those who don't."