[ISDC2006] ISDC organizing committee telecon on Sunday Feb 5, 2006

Pat Montoure montoure.pat at ssd.loral.com
Thu Feb 2 15:03:29 EST 2006

Greetings all,

Reminder for our ISDC organizing committee telecon on Sunday Feb 5, 2006
at 1:00pm Pacific / 4:00pm Eastern time.

Call in: 888-387-8686
Room code: 6863339#

Agenda:

1. Introductions
2. General updates
3. Programming - Pat / George
    A. Track Chairs Reports
4. Programming Book - Track Chairs:   Lisa Kaspin is going to be putting
together the program book.  She will need Bio, Photos (if possible) and
a small (3-4 sentences) paragraph about speakers, and subject matter.
5. Responsibility reports
A. Big name speakers - George and Bruce
B. Thurs night Gala - Space Tourism Soc
C. Registration
D. Hotel - Pat Meeting Monday Jan 23 9:30 am with hotel rep
E. Audio Visual
F. Tours - Planetary Soc / Walt Mirczak
G. Web Site - Mike Turney
H. Vendor/Dealers Room - Pat
I. Affiliate organizations Robin Snelson
J. Corporate Sponsors - Stan Rosen
K. Corporate Exhibitors
L. PR Jeremy
6. Other business (please email Pat and George to put additional items
on the agenda).

If you won't be able to make the telecon, it would be most helpful if
you could email a summery of what you have accomplished since last we
met. Thank you all for your participation.

Pat Montoure
806 Acacia Ave
Sunnyvale, CA 94086
Email: patmontour at aol.com