[ISDC2006] New pages for ISDC website - please suggest

George T. Whitesides gtwhitesides at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 1 23:05:53 EST 2006

Folks,

  Now that development on the ISDC website is proceeding quickly, I want  to start adding relevant content.  So: can you please send out to  this list suggestions for new pages?  We will track these, create  the pages as necessary, then the relevant people will be empowered to  add their own content.

  Here are some that I can think of:

  Tours
  Space Art
  Space Venture Forum
  Orbit Awards Gala
  Blog?
  RSS feed?
  etc

  Thanks!

  PS  Please note, thanks to Randall, if you start at  http://www.isdc2006.org, and then navigate using the nav bar, the  domain remains isdc2006.org/etc.

  All the best!

  George

George T. Whitesides
Executive Director, National Space Society
  1620 I St. NW, Suite 615  | Washington, DC  20006
T:  202 429 1600  | F:  202 463 8497  | M:  626 833 5869
  george at nss.org   |  www.nss.org

  May 4-7, Los Angeles:
  25th Annual International Space Development Conference
  The citizen space event of the year!  www.isdc2006.org