[ISDC2006] Meeting room location for Sunday committee meeting

pcojanis pcojanis at ureach.com
Sun Apr 30 21:55:27 EDT 2006

George,

This is outstanding!!!  1000+ people!! Awesome!!  Great Job
 You and everyone else deserve special kudos for getting
everything to this point so far.  I also wanted Thank you all
for including me in the planning and preparation of this event.
I feel very excited about the next few days, and am very proud
to be in some way how part of this whole event.
Congraulations

Philip Cojanis

---- On Sat, 29 Apr 2006, George T. Whitesides
(gtwhitesides at yahoo.com) wrote:

> ATTACHMENT 0: multipart/alternative
>
> Hello everyone,
>
>   The location of the Sunday committee meeting at 1:00pm
Pacific will be Salon 105.

>   Breaking news:  The latest full registration count,
including  Space Venturing Forum, ORBIT Awards
> dinner, speakers, and volunteers,  has broken through 1000!
Everyone on the organizing committee can
> be proud of this tremendous achievement.  And we are still
days away!

>   See or talk to you tomorrow.  We will try to have some kind
of  conference line for the meeting,