[ISDC2006] Meeting room location for Sunday committee meeting

George T. Whitesides gtwhitesides at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 29 23:08:54 EDT 2006

Hello everyone,

  The location of the Sunday committee meeting at 1:00pm Pacific will be Salon 105.

  Breaking news:  The latest full registration count, including  Space Venturing Forum, ORBIT Awards dinner, speakers, and volunteers,  has broken through 1000!  Everyone on the organizing committee can be proud of this tremendous achievement.  And we are still days away!

  See or talk to you tomorrow.  We will try to have some kind of  conference line for the meeting, and let's just use the standard number:

  888-387-8686
  room code:  6863339

  T-Minus 4 days!

  -George

George T. Whitesides
Executive Director, National Space Society
  1620 I St. NW, Suite 615  | Washington, DC  20006
T:  202 429 1600  | F:  202 463 8497  | M:  626 833 5869
  george at nss.org   |  www.nss.org

  May 4-7, Los Angeles:
  25th Annual International Space Development Conference
  The citizen space event of the year!  www.isdc2006.org