[ISDC2006] Reminder for our ISDC organizing committee telecon on Sunday April 23, 2006 at 1:00pm Pacific / 4:00pm Eastern time.

Dale Amon amon at vnl.com
Wed Apr 26 17:50:52 EDT 2006

I have a few last minute, probably too late ideas for our
CMU arts crew. I was just reading our Alumni magazine and
ran across an interesting tidbit. The new television series,
"Invasion" stars Lisa Sheridan (A'96).

It also struck me that with as much CMU participation as
we have this year, the most since I ran an ISDC in Pittsburgh
while I *worked* there... has anyone contacted the LA Clan?
(As Carnegie was a Scott, our alumni groups are of course clans)

--
             Artemis Systems Development
   Dale Amon     amon at islandone.org    +44-7802-188325