[ISDC2006] schedule updated, call for proofreading and fact-checking

Kennda Lynch marsgirl42 at mac.com
Tue Apr 25 13:45:17 EDT 2006

Hi All,

Sorry I have been out of communication for the last three days.  My big 180 mile bike ride to Austin was this past weekend and I managed to land myself in the emergency room on the first day.  Needless to say, I still finished the ride into Austin on Sunday and I am still at home healing.

I will look over all the e-mails that have been sent out and the schedule this evening and will try to provide my final comments by COB tomorrow.

Cheers,

Kennda