[ISDC2006] schedule updated, call for proofreading and fact-checking

pcojanis pcojanis at ureach.com
Tue Apr 25 02:07:33 EDT 2006

Great work Robin,

Looks great! and this is really useful in helping with some of
the A/V planning especially the information about the panels
(when & where).  It will help to plan our resources and make
sure we get the right equipment in the right rooms.
Thanks again

Phil
(310) 699-7906

---- On Mon, 24 Apr 2006, Robin Snelson
(robin.snelson at gmail.com) wrote:

> The conference schedule has been updated.
>
> http://isdc.spaceracenews.com  (or reached through home page
of ISDC
> 2006 by clicking on Schedule)
>
> In the case of The Planetary Society's special track, the
sessions